Major Discount on 10 Mac Apps, including Camtasia

I’ve just purchased StackSocial’s Mac Bundle 3.0, which allowed me to download ten apps at an incredible discount, including Camtasia. I’m particularly excited about Camtasia because I’ve just begun creating videos for the online version of UWP 1 (freshman composition) that I’ll be teaching in the winter; if you’re thinking about or already developing hybrid/online courses, I recommend you also take advantage of this opportunity!

The bundle is being sold as a “Name Your Own Price” deal–to participate, you merely need to beat the current average (which, at the moment, is less than $12). Plus, 10% of your purchase goes to a charity (either Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, or Creative Commons).

Post Author: Mary Stewart

1 thought on “Major Discount on 10 Mac Apps, including Camtasia

Cory Craig

(September 6, 2013 - 9:36 am)

I’ve made library instructional videos for UC Davis (available here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LibraryHowToVideos1) using both the Mac version of Camtasia (in 2010) and the Windows versions of Camtasia (in 2013). My impression is that the Windows version is more powerful (but both are great). The pricing and version numbers tend to support this. The latest versions are: Windows version 8.1 (educational price is $179), mac version 2.4 (educational price is $75). Which ever version you use, it is a great program.