Winter Bike

Schedule for Winter Quarter DOLCE and Faculty Forums

Dear Faculty Colleagues,

I hope you enjoyed a relaxing and restorative winter break. As Winter quarter is now upon us, I am excited to announce upcoming DOLCEs and Faculty Forums. Please see the Winter Quarter 2019 flyer for more details on DOLCEs and Faculty Forums.

Speakers will share their expertise on a wide range of topics this winter, from integrating lecture capture thoughtfully to improving student learning to strategies for remote teaching. In addition, as the deadline for faculty moving to Duo is February 13th, we will offer a thirty-minute in-person session at the end of every DOLCE and Faculty Forum in January and February to help faculty sign up for DUO (a multi-factor authentication system to protect your UC Davis accounts).

If you have any ideas for DOLCE/Faculty Forum topics for Spring 2019, please contact Alex Rockey at arockey@ucdavis.edu.

I am excited to kick off 2019 with productive and relevant DOLCEs and Faculty Forums, and I look forward to seeing you all the first and third Fridays in 1310 Surge III/The Grove.

Best,

Andy Jones

Post Author: Alex Rockey