Staff Interview: Jen Radke

[caption id="attachment_680" align="alignleft" width="298" caption="Jen at the Tinker Bell 1/2 Marathon"][/caption]

I have been at UC Davis for eight and a half years, and have spent the last six and a half with Academic Technology Services. My current role is Administrative Manager and Financial Analyst, which means I am responsible for ATS client services and space planning/facilities, as well as for providing financial analyses and producing and managing the annual budget.

In what ways do you use educational technology?

Personally, I download podcasts and seminars onto my Nano and listen to them while I run.  Professionally, I use Video Conferencing, webinars, and live-streaming video to gain information that will better allow me to do my job.

What do you enjoy most about your job?  

I enjoy working on the budget, fiscal projections, and financial analysis projects. I am currently working on end-of-year projections and next year’s budget.

What do you do for fun?

I run half-marathons, hike, travel, attend River Cats games, and hang out with my family. I also play poker and other card and board games.

Primary Category