ferris-wheel

Please Register for the 2018 Summer Institute on Teaching and Technology on 9/14!

Dear Faculty Colleagues,

Academic Technology Services is excited to invite UC Davis faculty to the 2018 Summer Institute on Teaching and Technology. With a nod to the new challenges and opportunities of our recently-adopted learning management system, we’ve chosen as our SITT theme "The Digital Learning Environment: Engaging Students in the Classroom, and Beyond." Presenters will focus on pedagogical strategies, UC Davis Canvas, data-driven teaching, active learning, and more.

Having attended SITT since the mid-1990s, I’ve come to appreciate all the teaching and learning wisdom that I have learned from our colleagues from across the disciplines. I find it fascinating to see all the different approaches that we take based on our disciplines, teaching styles, facility with emerging and established instructional technologies, or the size of our classes. I hope you will find yourself similarly intrigued by the presentations and conversations that take place at this year's SITT.

If you are interested in attending the talks, breakout sessions, and hosted lunch, please complete the registration form. As space will be limited, registration priority will be given in order of response.

I look forward to seeing you all at SITT 2018 on September 14th in 1309 The Grove / Surge III.

Dr. Andy Jones

SITT Planning Committee

Register for SITT!

Primary Category