The Summer Institute on Teaching and Technology (SITT) is the oldest yearly teaching institute at UC Davis. It provides the opportunity for faculty to collaborate with other colleagues and staff equally excited about enhancing student learning. This year SITT 2017 will take place on September 15th from 8:30-5:00 in 6 Olson on the UC Davis campus.
This year the theme of SITT is “Painting on a New Canvas.”
Some topics covered in previous SITTs include:
- Teaching with Video
- The Digital Storytelling Assignment
- Using Canvas: One-on-One Consultations
- Blended and hybrid teaching
- Class (and classroom) designs that encourage collaboration
- Time management during lecture
- Online tools to facilitate discussions
- Digital Devices and Distractions
We are grateful for your interest in SITT 2017. Please invite your UC Davis colleagues to register for SITT here.