We updated Gradebook2 on December 16, 2011 to make it a more user-friendly, focusing on the export/import process, gradebook editing, grade scale improvements, and code servicing. Here’s a quick overview of some of the enhancements:
- You can now search the Gradebook using full name, last name, first name, Student ID, or email address.
- When you use the “Edit Category” option, previous categories are retained.
- “Give ungraded no credit,” “Release scores,” and “weight items by points” now export/import smoothly.
- “Scores dropped” information is now shown correctly when you enter grades via the multi-grade grid and then click on the student view.
- The multi-grade grid’s default is now empty (instead of being zero).
- There are improved feedback messages when you add a new grade item.
These updates are new as of December, but we had several updates throughout the course of 2011, and will continue improving Gradebook2 in 2012. Please let us know if you have any requests or recommendations for how Gradebook2 can better serve you!